1. Is CBD legal?
Yes, CBD is legal in all 50 States. In 2018, Congress passed the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 (“Farm Bill”). In 2019 it was signed into law legalizing the hemp plant. A legal hemp plant must contain less than .03% of THC. The Farm Bill affectively removed hemp as a controlled substance and regulations now belong under the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) instead of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
2. Does Transitions Treats CBD have THC in it?
No, Transitions Treats contain zero (0) THC. Our Products are made with CBD Isolate which provides all of the benefits without any THC. We use organic ingredients and our Hemp plants are grown in Colorado. Each product has batchtracing information available.
3. Do you third party test your product?
4. What do you test for?
5. What is a COA?
A COA is a Certificate of Analysis. You should never buy or take any CBD that does not provide a COA. Furthermore, you should only trust CBD products that third party test their CBD.
6. How much CBD do the treats have in them?
We start with a baseline dose of 50mg of CBD, twice a day and then gradually increase it until your horse responds. Most horses respond well to the baseline dose.
7. Is it okay to give my horse sugar?
8. Why can’t I just put the CBD in my horse’s feed?
9. When is the best time to give my horse CBD?
10. Can too much CBD hurt my horse?
11. Can you ship Transitions Treats overseas?
12. Does the price include shipping costs?
13. What is in Bo’s OatBites?
14. What is in Kelso’s Cubes?
15. How many treats come in a "kit"?
16. Do I need to feed treats on a schedule, or just as needed?
17. When should I see results?
18. What happens if I don’t see enough of a result?
19. I have a Mini. Do I give my Mini the same dose as a horse?